"I just wanted to thank you for the professional and informative health and safety training you undertook for our staff. They were pleased to receive their Attendance Certificates and all thought that your question and answer session was much more relevant and enjoyable than previous Consultants we have employed."
Shafi Ahmed, Director, Bangla Trade (UK) Ltd
With the HSE (Inspector*) now charging for some visits, the maximum jail sentence increasing to 18 years and court fines now unlimited, it is more important than ever to be certain you have good health and safety in place!
Our Competent Person Service is tailored it to suit your business and we guarantee you simple, sensible, competent advice. This package will help you and your business escape the maze of
health and safety regulations!
What do you get for just £99 per month?
Your business will benefit from a range of services:
- Initial review and written Audit of your health and safety.
- Certificate of Appointment to display or send to Client.
- Our name and CV as your designated ‘Safety Advisor’ on your company literature.
- On-going telephone and email health and safety support.
- Monthly Health and Safety Newsletter.
- Regular legislation updates, hints, tips & advice on simple, sensible, safety.
- Review, advice and assistance on your health and safety documentation.
- Use of a fully qualified and highly experienced Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH); Member of the OSHC Register and DipNEBOSH Consultant.
- Can be very useful for gaining contracts from Clients; Presenting to Inspectors / Assessors (i.e. HSE, Fire Inspectors, Insurance Assessors, CQC, OFSTED etc.); Completing PQQs / Tenders / H&S questionnaires and accreditations such as CHAS, Constructionline, SafeContractor, SSIP etc.
- Option to UPGRADE to Competent Person Package PLUS for just £50 more to include: Health & safety Policy; Generic Risk Assessments and a full set of staff H&S Safety Training Briefing Sheets for in-house training.
We love health and safety so if you don't have the
necessary expertise in house, but need occasional expert
input, call 020 8406 5039 or text 0777 614 0913 or email us.
Why do you need to appoint a safety consultant?
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work
Regulations 1999 requires employers to appoint one or more competent
persons to assist in health and safety management.
- More and more external bodies require
businesses to seek relevant expert advice and assistance.
- You get the comfort of knowing you are doing
it the right way. For you, for your employees and for the
- *FFI regulations means the HSE inspectors can charge you £129 when they visit. And court fines are generally no longer capped but based on your turnover.
service, fast, efficient & jargon free. Safety is the Key made it all so
Saunders, Owner, Saunders Autocare